Energy Saving Tips
• Service your boiler every year so that you have an efficient heating system
• Turn down the heating in living areas to 20C
• Set your heating system timer to turn on the heating 30 minutes before you get up and turn it off one hour earlier in the evening
• Don’t leave the hot water running unnecessarily.
• Attic and wall insulation reduce your energy bill while you remain cosy and warm.
• A full load in the washing machine is far more energy efficient than two half-loads, while setting the lowest water temperature is also recommended
If your boiler fails to operate as normal, call Stewarts Oil 071 967 0100. We can recommended a heating service engineer in your area or arrange a prompt delivery of home heating oil to you.