Tick these off if they are not included !
- A raise in the threshhold for the 40% income tax rate to kick in.
- An increase the State pension and other Social Protection payments though they’re likely to be delayed for a number of months due to the high cost of hikes over a full year.
- A Christmas bonus for social welfare recipients, although it won’t be restored to the full 100pc.
- A reduction in prescription charges. for 65 to 69 year-olds.
- A rise in commercial stamp duty.
- Funding for hundreds more Gardaí.
- An increase in excise on cigarettes and the introduction of a sugar tax.