Thursday 19th July – Boyle Arts Festival
• 6pm: opening of “Cornameeltha” – Portrait of an Irish townland and its people. Photography Exhibition by Tony Murphy in his studio beside the town clock on The Crescent
• 7pm: opening of Boyle Camera Club’s annual exhibition in Boyle Library
• 8pm: Launch of Boyle Arts Festival 2018 in King House
• 9pm: opening Boyle Open Art Exhibition in the Parochial School on Military Road.
• 10pm: Aoife G and her Faily Big Band in Patrick’s Well on St. Patrick Street