Leaving Certificate English Higher Level 2016
Revision Day, Saturday 7th May
Mary Donohoe Farrell wrote: My course teaches the necessary essay writing skills and the relevant notes needed for you the student to achieve your full potential.
• 9–10am : King Lear
• 10-11.15am : The Comparative Study
• 11.15-11.30am : Break
• 11.30-1pm : Poetry Irish Poets Yeats and Durkin
• 1-1.30pm : Lunch
• 1.30-2.30pm : Comprehension Paper 1
• 2.30–3.45pm : Composition Paper 1
• 3.45–4pm : Break
• 4–5.30pm : Female Poets Plath, Bishop and Dickinson
Further information and booking on 086 329 2488
All students are asked to bring exam papers, copy of Lear and a poetry anthology to the course.