Know Your Rights – Small Claims Court


I am not happy with work that I had done in my house by a builder and will have to pay for someone else to finish the job properly. What can I do to recoup the additional expense?
If your original builder is unwilling to compensate you, you may be able to pursue a claim against the builder through the Small Claims procedure.

Read More Graphic