Front Office Receptionist – Boyle, Co Roscommon
(Maternity Leave Cover, December 2018 ~ July 2019)
We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Front Office Receptionist for our fast paced Security Distribution Business. The role is based at our Boyle Office, the position offered is to cover Maternity Leave and is offered from December 2018 until Mid July 2019. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to multitask and enjoy interfacing with customers and colleagues alike. Computer literacy is essential including being comfortable using excel and other Microsoft packages. There are some in-house (intact) software packages also, but training will of course be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Meeting & greeting of clients and visitors.
· Answer, Screen and forward all incoming telephone calls in a timely & Efficient Manner
· Taking messages and transferring calls correctly, ensuring messages are followed up.
· Handle Customer enquires that may arise
· Daily updating of systems and records.
· Liaise with Courier Company’s
· Maintaining sufficient supply of stationary & printer materials
· Daily administrative duties & Other Duties’ as assigned.
· Experience is desirable but not essential.
· The successful candidate will be educated to Leaving Cert (or equivalent).
· Candidates must be computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
· Excellent organisational skills & Willing to show initiative.
· Professional Telephone Manor.
· Ability to prioritise important tasks and manage time effectively.
· Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and independently.
· Energetic and motivated.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
Applications stating experience- if any- accepted by email only (you can use “APPLY NOW!” button below) to email@example.com accepted in the strictest of confidence. National Automation is member of the FAAC Group and is an equal opportunities Employer.