Boyle – ‘on the move’
- A number of Boyle premises have changed hands recently and are now awaiting occupancy, the latest being a purchase by Jim Reynolds in St. Patrick Street.
- The former premises known as ‘Mullaney’s’ on Main Street will undergo renovations and an opening when complete.
- Roscommon Co Council are to be congratulated on the splendid resurfacing and anti-flood earth banking on the Assylinn Road.
- Roscommon Co Council are also to be congratulated on the excellent resurfacing of the road at Lr. Deerpark
- The Abbey Bar on St. Patrick Street has come on the market with FULL Bar Licence
- We are given to believe that the Roscommon Co Council plans for the rejuvenation of Boyle town centre will be on public display in the near future
- I understand the Smith Kelly Scott Auctioneers business has invested in the latest touch-screen and window display technology, and as they say. “all will be revealed” shortly.
- The Christ The King statue is being refurbished at the moment in Feelystone and will be placed in its new location on Church grounds before long.