BOYLE GARDAÍ ARE HERE TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY DURING COVID-19
Working together we can all minimise the impact of COVID-19. Our focus in An Garda Siochana is on supporting our communities.
‘Social Distance’ guidelines are essential to decrease and interrupt the spread of COVID-19 –
• An Garda Siochana will be proactive in challenging behaviour which is not appropriate.
• An Garda Síochána appeals to every person, in particular, our younger members in the community to be ‘Socially Responsible’, for their health the health of their parents and the lives of their Grandparents.
• Public Offices in Garda stations remain open, but in line with ‘social distancing’.
• An Garda Síochána urges and encourages families, neighbours, clubs and community groups to continue to engage with their loved ones, friends and neighbours, strictly in line with ‘social distance’ guidelines.
• Where vulnerable and isolated persons are identified with No local supports, or where supports are no longer possible due to COVID-19, An Garda Síochána will support these persons. If you need us, call us: Boyle 071 9664620. Castlerea 094 9621630 (24 hour)