Boyle Camera Club will hold it’s Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 9th October in St. Joseph’s Resource Centre, Boyle. Door opens at 7.45pm, with meeting beginning PROMPTLY at 8pm. All club members and interested members of the public are welcome to attend.
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows;
- Chairperson’s Address;
- Motivation theme for November.
- Motivation Slideshow – Presented by Joe Kennedy . The theme for this month’s Motivation was ‘From Low Down’. Entries can be viewed here on Flickr.
- Tea/Coffee Break
- Annual General Meeting – See Below for further details
- Informal talk – Improvements,talk through setting up flickr and dropbox accounts and perhaps youtube tutorials to show the steps involved regarding these subjects.
Annual General Meeting
Club members interested in putting their name forward for election to the new committee should notify the club secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows;
- Chairperson’s Address
- Officers Reports – Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Committee for 2018-2019
All members are encouraged to attend.
We look forward to seeing you all.