An Craoibhín – Enda’s Thank You …
Just a few words before my reluctant departure from An Craoibhín at the end of this week.
I would like to say a big thank you to our loyal customers who have continually supported us, and please drop in between tomorrow and Saturday for some complimentary treats.
• To my wonderful staff, I couldn’t have done it without you all, and I just can’t thank you enough!
• Thanks also to our suppliers who have delivered on time, every time, despite sometimes having to deal with adverse road and weather conditions!! I will be passing on your contact details to the new man in the hope that he will continue doing business with you.
• I will be handing over the “oven-gloves” this coming Sunday, and the new proprietor tells me that business will continue as usual early next week.
• All of us here at An Craoibhín wish him every success in the future.
• My sincerest thanks to all, Is mise le meas, Enda.