Friday 1st December:
• Craft Fairs in and outside King House on Friday night (5pm to 9pm)
• Church of Ireland Sale of Work at 7.30pm.
Saturday 2nd Dec:
• Christmas Market & Craft Fair will continue in King House and grounds from 10am to 7pm.
• 4.30/5.00pm – Enjoy music courtesy of DJ Dermot and hot chocolate served by Boyle Scouts.
• Santa will arrive with the assistance of the Fire Brigade and will turn on the Christmas lights on the Crescent, including lighting our two spectacular trees located on the Crescent and Bank of Ireland. Both trees were generously donated to the Boyle Town Lights crew by Ardcarne Garden Centre.
• There will be an abundance of gifts, presents, decorations and home baked produce available – Hot Chocolates by the Boyle Scouts and Face painting and a very special Christmas Market by Transition Year Students of Abbey Community College.
• After performing his duties, Santa with the aid of our Schools Competition Prize winners, will return to the Courthouse. Children will have the opportunity to visit him there as part of a fundraiser for Boyle Model Railway.