Supporters of the Day
Stewarts Oil • Philippas Hair Design • Purcell Print
“We are now open for business for 2017 and would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2017. King House will welcome tours of 10 people or more as well as room hire for private and public functions … just call us on 071 966 3242 for details
Facebook updates from our area politicians
Minister Denis Naughten [Facebook…] Eugene Murphy TD [Facebook…] Michael Fitzmaurice TD [Facebook…] Senator Maura Hopkins [Facebook…] Senator Frank Feighan [Not on Facebook at the moment] Luke ‘Ming’ Flanagan MEP [Facebook…] Mairead McGuinness MEP [Facebook…]
2016 realboyle.com images
Through 2016, thousands of photos and graphics were published for you here on realboyle.com. Some were old, some new, some borrowed and some blue … Please click on a month …
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Boyle Local Area Plan 2015-2021 [read here…]
Issues noted in the Roscommon Co Council Boyle Local Area Plan 2015 – 2021, Effective from 21st December, 2015 may well influence some future developments in Boyle.
Boyle Strengths: Strong opportunities for a tourism base in the town. Boyle is well placed to benefit from a healthy tourism industry; Historical value and heritage value of Boyle; Evidence of some new businesses opening – for example new restaurants; Chris O’Dowd has helped put Boyle on the map and has increased the number of visitors to the area; Redevelopment initiatives are a positive for the town – for example the rejuvenation of the Court House.
Boyle Weaknesses: No hotel; Many shops closed and shop fronts are not appealing; Too many residents are going out of the town to shop and work; Approach roads to the town need to be improved; Footpath provision need to be improved and extended; General streetscape improvements are required; The tourism opportunities are not being fully explored; Lack of linkages between Lough Key Forest Park and Boyle.
MK Financial Update – The much awaited changes to Family Home Relief …
Stewarts Oil : order now to keep cosy & warm this winter
Start a business in Boyle – premises are available
7,000 sq.ft recently built premises available for occupancy by anyone interested in a start up industry, office/call centre etc here in Boyle.
• The premises is located on the outskirts of town and boasts superior roof and wall insulation, 3 phase electric, car park and high speed Broadband availability. The premises can readily be converted to 14,000 sq. ft. by means of a mazzanine ‘upstairs’.
• Financial Support, Funding and Mentoring are available. Here in Boyle we have access to at least eight agencies that can help.
• For full information on the premises mentioned above, please call +353 86 260 3403
• Why Choose Boyle [here…]
Boyle Diary, courtesy of Úna Bhan Tourism
Boyle Library Opening Hours
King House, Boyle, F52 HN50
Senior Library Assistant: Matthew Gammon
Tel: 071 966 2800
Tuesday/ Thursday: 1.00pm to 8.00pm
Wednesday/ Friday/ Saturday: 10.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Boyle Garda Station Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday (Inclusive) 9am – 1pm & 7pm – 10pm
Sunday 11am – 1pm
Please note: On occasion it may be necessary for the Gardai working at the station having to respond to a call or incident of an urgent nature. If this arises, they will have to temporarily close the station in order to respond to the incident.
• In addition to providing increased opening hours this will provide greater uniformity and consistency for the public.
• Gardai wish to thank the people of Boyle and the surrounding area for their continued support.
Caveat / Disclaimer
• This is a PERSONAL website and does not claim to represent or portray an official view.
• There is NO OFFICIAL Boyle website and there is no individual or Boyle organisation with a mandate to represent the entire community.
• Site content is offered in good faith and without intention to hurt or misrepresent.
• Realboyle photographs are © copyright and may not be used without permission.
• Tel: 086 193 5452 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org